View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 08:27 AM   #2

Had a Chat With Gerry Edwards,

Man you guys are lucky, I see what CSC does for customer service and man do I miss it; my local dealer really doesn't care if I have an issue or not and since I do and have since day one, they asked me to take pictures of the front, back, left and right side of the bike. This for an issue with the carb that I have hand delivered pictures of and emailed (oh, they didn't get the emails (bull) I sent to myself at another email address, my wife, my son and a friend, they all got the same email and pictures). I feel it's just their long way to deny a warranty claim. They could have made me a happy customer right away and I told them this, or you can make me an unhappy customer; Motorstar (Eastworld) in Iloilo City, Panay has chosen to make me unhappy. I honestly feel that of a US customer had an issue with your Throttle-body unit that CSC would address it quickly and replace if necessary without the run around and crap I have to put up with.

Motorstar Philippines and Eastworld (parent company) are giving Zongshen a bad name and rep. Sure some of their carb's have the same problem and Zong should address it but it's not on all bikes, just random but if the dealer doesn't provide proper warranty service it reflects back to the manufacturer too.

I envy you US buyers.

Riceburner