View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 03:39 PM   #4229

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouradjan View Post
it is 3×17 ,it is original Rx3 rim.i bought it from the dealer of Rx3.i changed the shock absorber to smoother.But i couldn't get a good result.at 60 miles bike is starting shacking its head up and down.And starting a little vibration .
Spudrider do i have to change my front rim to 19? i feel like my bike's front is lower then it should be.
No, you don't need to change the front rim. Our RX3 motorcycles in the United States have a 3.00-17 rear rim, along with an 18-inch front tire, and we aren't having any such problems.

If the front wheel is bouncing up and down, I suggest you verify whether or not the rim is 'true.' The rim must be symmetrical both radially, and laterally, in both the X-axis and Y-axis. If the wheel is not 'true' (symmetric) in both axes, the wheel will bounce.

I also suggest you check the front tire for unusual wear patterns.

If the front wheel only bounces while braking, I suggest you install another front brake rotor.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894