View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 10:26 AM   #52

I had seen that story once before and it is a good read. I've traveled a lot and the CG engine is one I've seen all over the world. Someone said it is the small block Chevy of the motorcycle world, but there are way more CG engines than there will ever be small block Chevy motors. I had a 150cc CSC Mustang (another CG-engined motorcycle) that I rode to Cabo San Lucas and back; the engine never missed a beat with the throttle pegged nearly the entire 2200 miles. You can read about that ride here: http://californiascooterco.com/blog/?p=2516

The TT Special has about the same bottom end grunt as the RX3 and it is a hoot to ride. I've only spent a little time with it off road, mostly because I prefer riding the twisties up in the mountains and I don't consider myself much of a dirt rider any more.

The TT Special really shines in the mountains (just like the RX3 does). I will probably get out on the TT again today for a bit, and if I get a chance, I will grab a few more photos. The bike is a lot of fun to ride. It is lighter than the RX3. We have four of the TT Specials in different color combos (copper, white, black with white letters and black with lime green letters). My favorite is the black one with the lime green TT lettering. Some of the guys like the copper one better. In any color, it's a very good looking motorcycle.