View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:49 PM   #8

Yes. Everything I have posted from the camera has been taken while its inside it waterproof housing. The camera itself has a nice rubberized coating but I am worried about the little rounded lens that sticks off the front. It just screams DAMAGE ME! The casing seems to allow just enough engine/road noise in and keeps the dust and dirt out (my main goal). Havent tried its waterproof ability yet. If I do it will most likely just be a rain shower or two. I agree, for $53 versus several hundred for the GoPro I think this video is excellent. Its exactly what I wanted and so far does what I wanted. It has lots of features I havent tried yet but will get around to it. Time lapse photos, time delay photos (several options for time from like 5 seconds to 60 seconds between shots) Push the button and the camera does the rest at the time interval set. I wasnt looking to make feature films and didnt want to spend a lot of money, I just wanted to have some fun recording rides and this seems to fit the bill.