View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 08:19 PM   #11

I agree 100%. My camera had a name in the Amazon ad but the camera itself has no name on it whatsoever. Its very generic. Even the instruction booklet has no name. So far I am very happy with the videos I have been recording but the photos definitely dont seem to be 12mp unless i am doing something wrong. But honestly for $53 I am happy. I only bought it for video anyway. I have my cell and a point and shoot for everything else. This eXuby X1000 came with tons of attachments and a padded carrying case. I guess thats what sold me the most. Plus it has a 2¨screen so I can review videos or pics on the go.

FYI- I watched a Youtube video made by a GoPro guy that talked about Youtube downgrading your video quality once your video is uploaded. So any video you see may not be what the owner really recorded as far as quality goes. Watching some of my own on Youtube I can definitely see this too. So beware of this when you are reviewing cameras and watching videos for quality.

Ichrisbot- riding or driving here definitely brings new meaning to defensive driving. If youve been here you know what I mean. Buses, taxis and other motorcycles are the worst. The way they drive and create their own lanes makes a bad traffic jam even worse but it never stops them from doing it. Its beyond me that they can make 5 or 6 lanes from 2. I need to get some of that daily traffic on a video. Sometimes its better than most reality TV on now. LOL