View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #1

2008 X-Moto GY200

Need to make some room in the garage for another bike and I'm selling my X-Moto.

The bike has probably less than 500 miles on it according to the stock tires....and has always been a lightly run trail bike by Mrs. 2LZ.

Upsides: Excellent condition, meticulously maintained and runs perfectly. The FMF TC2, jetting upgrades and minor mods come with it. I "stripped" the bike as soon as I got it because it's not street legal here in CA. It does have a "green sticker" so it can be run year-round here in the USFS areas. All lights and gauge cluster are all boxed and stored undamaged from when I took them off. Fresh battery. Light/gauge removal is completely reversible if you want to make it road legal in your state.

Downsides: The seats been cut down since the attached link to accommodate Mrs. 2LZ shorter legs. The speedo has never worked but I didn't care knowing I was going to strip it anyway. May just be cable. Never diagnosed. It's been dropped once (fell over), front fender has a scrape but nothing bent.

Biggest Downside: Arrange pick-up from Volcano CA, 95689.

Here is the entire history of the bike:

http://chinariders.net/showthread.ph...highlight=moto

$750.00 obo.

PM me if interested.

2LZ

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350