View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #29

Huh... and here I said a few posts ago I probably wouldn't spend the $ on a fuel injection set up on my motorcycle (at least any time soon)...

Well I guess the Mrs. is tired of me and the surrounding area smelling like gasoline every time I have to mess with the carb/jets for tuning things...

So I told her "For a one time fee of ~$600" we could fuel inject the KLR with a 42mm throttle body and change fuel settings via laptop and I would never reek of fuel again...

Her response... "Well then... we will just have to save up and see about getting a discount when we order 2 kits..."

One for my Kawasaki KLR 650 and a smaller throttle body kit for her 'WILL 200' China Bike we are going to order soon (the smaller kit goes for under $300 if I remember right).

What fun ! Going to be a sweet 'winter project' Fuel Injecting the KLR 650 and the 'WILL 200', I wonder what kind of power/fuel economy I can squeeze out of them without taking it into a professional tuning shop

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.