View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay In Milpitas View Post
Update, Robin?
Jay in Milpitas, no update yet. My local dealer wasn't able to send emails to the home office in Manila for the first week but then the parts girl here had taken a picture with her phone and sent to the head parts guy in Manila to check on it, that was March 9th or 10th (the bike has been there since Friday March 4th).

Today, when I go to the city I'll check. I honestly have a feeling they don't have the bearings in stock and will have to order them, if it's anything like the rear brake pads I ordered the day I purchased the bike, I should be on the road in 9 months (LMAO).

As a precaution I contacted CSC and Ryan had them on the shelf so I order from them. If my dealer gets the bearings before CSC delivery (about one month from USA to me here) then I'll just have an extra set as back up on my own shelf just in case.

I mentioned to Ryan that I'll probably have to join the group and make raving claims of wonderfulness, speediness and GREATNESS of CSC customer service WAIT, did I just do that???

I'll follow up when I have more news.
www.medicalmissionmatters.org