View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #36

Still no progress with 360 Power Sports... just got off the phone after chatting for over 30 minutes again with 'Manny' and he is extra pissy today (mainly because I got PayPal involved )... well I'm just as grumpy, as his "Floor Model" is junk, and every word out of 'Manny's mouth is a quickly thought up lie... AND!!!

I still haven't received any paperwork on the bike... come to find out 'Manny' didn't even plan on shipping it as he insisted the motorcycle wasn't street legal... despite all the "ROAD LEGAL" stickers all over the bike/frame/engine and online of course (my Bashan is on the approved list)...

He also (initially) got mad when he heard what I had to do to the bike to get it to shut off ("Wait your riding the bike?!?!!" Manny said... uuhhhh no duh!!!)... he said I should have just replaced a relay ... what relay??? But, did he expect me to just sit around and do nothing while the bike runs through a tank of gas ... I had wonderful help from this website and fixed the issue myself... so why the problems 'Manny'?

He is also fighting me for replacement on any of the parts after he heard I have a list of 50+ broken/burnt/missing/rusted parts... "Just send the main item you need to get the bike running"...

He gave me one of his "personal" emails to send the VIN number, Pictures, and Parts list to... You better believe I'm sending a copy over through PayPal also

To this day... I would still recommend everyone to RUN as far and as FAST as possible away from this company... 360 Power Sports has nothing but scams, lies and headaches to offer...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.