View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 09:50 PM   #6

Thumbs Up

Sport, got some interesting news today. hillary's team is strongly considering a man for vp on her ticket, that I once knew very well, even to the point of taking a road trip together along with a couple of other members of our Harvard drinking club, from boston to florida for Spring Break in my California Van: yes the wood paneling, shag carpeting, surround sound, 8 track tape, bed in the back fiber optic constellations in the ceiling type van, that I built myself
He is one of those 'exceptional' people as defined in Seer's Laws, to wit: The right honorable Senator and Governor of the grand old state of Virginia, as well as the esteemed former Grand Poobah of the Somerville Bar Review, Senator/Governor Mark Warner, a faaaar better choice than hillary, and eminently suited to step in when/oops "if" she is indicted....
oh, and one more thing,
Sport, remember the motto of the Italian Renaisance that freed us from the Dark Ages, gave us Michelangelo, Leonardo, Titian, Raphael etc., as well as the first breath of religious freedom seen in centuries, and the breaking of the feudal system of slavery. hell, even the creation of what became, letters of credit. His motto? roughly translated: "Man, the maker of his Own Destiny"
(side note of particular interest- the whole shebang resulting primarily from the efforts and patronage of one man, 'businessman" Lorenzo d' Medici
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking

Last edited by SeerAtlas; 04-21-2016 at 10:30 PM.