View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #9

[QUOTE=Louis Angel;212996]Kinda neat to see your WILL back on the market.
I have a hunch had mine been the 250 instead of the 200, I would have
never traded it off in the first place. Yeah, my blowing headlights every other ride was a nuisance, however, I feel that issue would have been resolved.
What caused me to trade it more than anything else was it's inability to
go up the slightest hill at 50 MPH.
Now some 5 motorcycle trades later, , , , , , , * rolls eyes *

I bought my wife a scooter that was blowing headlights (part of the too many toys) and it ended up being my failure to install the voltage regulator (I found in inside the body plastics eventually.)

Know all about the too many toys thing.
I THOUGHT ordering my wife her own zodiac trike would have scored
me just enough brownie points to ease the blow of selling / trading my Vulcan 500 for , yet another, motorcycle.
I got one of "those looks". You know that look Andy. The one where
she says NOTHING at first, and you start looking for a hole to crawl into.
For the first time in 15 years, my loving wife said " I am fed up with you and your bikes. You are never satisfied!"

Well. This is true. I have not found the perfect bike yet.

I used to get that looks about bicycles, (another part of the to many toys thing) I used to be a big cyclist before a foot injury has left me fat and hurting when I ride very far. I am seeing a another doctor and hope to get back on the bicycles again soon. My wife gets tired of hearing me talk about bicycles with that look and tells me I'm obsessed.
Glad you are still loving your CRF250 !!!!

I Love the CRF it is still stock as or as performance goes and I can get it up to 79 mph's even with how fat I have gotten. Starting I diet hopefully will go even faster when I lose some weight

I do miss "Will" though it only had a 56 mph top speed but is smaller in lighter for off road stuff.[O/QUTE]