View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 09:04 PM   #9

Welcome! Mail ordering any bike will have you going to your local motor vehicles' office to register it in person. Some states make you take it in for an inspection, although others have you calling the local sheriff or police department to do the inspection. It will take some leg work, and more than likely, you will have to pay tax on the bike since out of state sellers don't collect tax for your state.

The TGB scooter distributors for the US, Excalibur Motorsports, recently went to Ricky Power Sports' west coast warehouse and obtained a Hawk to send to one of their dealers. Excalibur will sell these retail, and when they used to carry a similar enduro a couple years back, they assembled, PDI'd and tested the bikes if they sold one direct and not through one of their dealers, and shipped it that way, ready to ride. I am friends with the owner and the manager, and I would suggest to call them and see if they would be willing to assemble the Hawk for you, which will cost extra, but will be done and ready to ride. I don't know if they will do this or not, since they now concentrate on TGB, but call them and tell them 'Simon' sent you.

909-591-8800

www.atv4usa.com

Be aware, their site is not very retail friendly and, quite frankly, is out of date, but I put them in touch with RPS, and since they are a motorsports distributor, are able to obtain them. You will always get a live voice when you call them, so call them and start there. Check to see if they will assemble the bike for you, and if not, get their price and compare prices to other retailers.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard