Thread: 2015 Hawk red
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:46 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanerds View Post
Hi Mad,,, that's a nice looking bike , I am 6 ft as well and find it hard to find a reasonably priced off roader that fits me , what size is it ? we don't get these down here ,,,yet ? and what is it worth ? if you don't mind , thanks and enjoy your new bike .
Brian.
they are only 229cc, i dont have the hawk, i have the storm, and you can get them anywhere, you just have to order online and have it shipped ... the storm is $1550 shipped, hawk is $200 or so less, but some states do not license the hawks ... a few other things, hawk has a fuel gauge and an off road tire ... storm has counterbalanced engine, inverted forks, higher sprocket gearing and is a tad shorter seat height ... at 5'9" i can not flat foot the storm ... power wise they should be the same, and i can ride with the wife with no problems ... there are some others worth looking into as well, i just do not have any good info on those, but i am sure there is lots of info on them here ... not sure if you were looking for that info, but just incase you were ... lol