View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 01:15 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamr1113 View Post
Txpowersports has the best prices and excellent customer service.. Well at least as good as they come for an online Chinese Scooter dealer.. Lol
Your joking right ... if your not... at least someone is getting good customer service... 'Manny' was horrible to deal with during my China Bike order... took forever to ship... then after I remind them I haven't received a tracking number... they promptly shipped me a dusty/sun faded floor model that Local Customers have been sitting on, kicking, and scratching up for years... what a great guy/companies* to buy from let me tell you...

*TxPowersports, 360 PowerSports, ATVsNMore, MyScootersandATVs, and a few others are all owned by the same chump... so as it said by the OP... "Buyer Beware"... 'Manny' will only give 'excellent customer service' to a rare few (those born with a golden bung hole?)... and I see he usually gives better service the closer you are to him... wonder why that is

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.