View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
So here's a Q for you... what is being done to 'wheat' over the last several thousand years for people to have an 'intolerance' to it? Every time I have anything with any form of 'gluten protein' I get pale, feel sick, hurt all over, and get a massive migraine that nothing helps for several days (4+ days avg...)?

First person in 'known/written history' with a Gluten Intolerance was several thousand years ago in Egypt...

Know how hard it is to make 'gluten free' foods... breads/doughnuts are freaking hard to make without that Starch found in Wheat
My aunt has to go through all of this. I think it's been this way forever but no one put a label on it or knew what was causing the belly aches, etc... Also, in the olden days when a flu would kill you and life expectancy was just shy of 40 years, I don't think gluten was front and center, as it is today. With medical advances, comes more branded illnesses.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350