View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #1307

I just got my copper tt last week. dropped shipped right at my garage door. The driver was great, very cooperative and friendly. He was opening up the top of the carton before me to get a look. He asked several times how much it cost me. I had zero problems getting it titled and registered here in PA. Taxes, plates, inspection, and notary fee set me back $300.00. If you ever need a good place to do your notary in southwestern PA on a china bike Schrec's Autobody is the place to go. One place wanted me to trace the vin etc.

I went over the bike and everything seemed tight, it started right up after I figured out the choke, simple actually but hard to see the choke lever. The bike also shifted very smoothly. Does anyone know is the speedo right? I heard they were not right initially. The yellow indicates MPH and the white indicates KPH.

Overall very impressed with the bike, and the fine paper work at CSC, Good job Sara!!!

I have had a lot of compliments on the bike and many questions as well. It was a good deal for the money!