View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I will email the owner, 'Crazy Carl' to see. He has his hands full publishing 'Advmoto' magazine, so usually takes a day or two to get back to me. My biggest 'issue' I see with the group (not an issue, per se, but...) is the fact that the majority of the members are spread out worldwide, so are oftentimes not familiar with each others' bikes. The site was set up when Mr. Parker ('Crazy' Carl Parker) was teaching English in the later 00's in China, so many of the members back then tended to be ex-pats from all over the world living in China. Nowadays, there is a hardcore group of ex-pats from China who are active members, but again, they tend to not be familiar with the Chinese bikes we get in the US. As well, there are many people from Europe (alot from UK) who are not familiar with our bikes, either. However, it can never hurt to ask, and I do enjoy the mix of people there, and it is not like it costs anything to join, so don't think I was discouraging you, but also, not to expect answers 'right away' like here.
After doing lots and lots of research I found out about Carl Parker and found his email address on some other site about photography? Ive sent him a email. I need some simple advice and cant seem to find it here so I have to look some where. If you have any ideas of where I find some advice on modding the carb sprocket and muffler on a Roketa DB-07k please let me know. Thanks