View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:01 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Idiot...did he back out or pull out into your path?

Great that you went in to red alert and was able to veer out of an imminent Collision. You may not have been able to report this if things went badly. I'd say you were lucky. Great to here about the gear. I do atgatt but also don't do the pants.

Close call brother..pat,pat,pat
I saw his headlights from far off, I saw him sitting there for awhile and I figured he'd seen me by then. I just continued on normally until I was just about to his driveway. He shot out turning right, and my bike slid off to the right of his car. He even put on his brakes after, I figured he was going to stop and help, nope. He floored it (heard his tires squeal) and took off.

Definitely looking at some of those kevlar reinforced ones. They arent too expensive and seem to be pretty good protection.
-------------------------
I dont, I really should though. It was pretty dark out, so I figured he wouldve seen my headlight but who knows..

I actually have some sitting on my desk right here, I should just install them.
--------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post

No so great advice for the motorcyclist.

Haha I know right? Let me just smash into him, fly over the car and break some bones instead.

While being able to break in time would be best, it seemed that lowsiding mightve been the best possible outcome in that situation.