View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I couldn't imagine it is 'bad' in any way. The only 2 downsides I see that might prevent others from the bike are the 19"/17" wheels, and the drum brakes. To me, the wheel sizing is a neutral issue (I am sure the more common 21"/18" combo makes it somewhat easier to find tires, but I am sure 19" front and 16" tires can be found), and the drum brakes, while a 'step backwards' is a plus in my opinion. All my Chinabikes' rear disc brakes have had issues (I have had 3 enduros now).

So, I don't believe we will hear anything negative from SANY, other than most any issues found with Chinabikes in general (little things that snap and break).

A few months ago, member 'Evelyn' successfully rode her Storm from Utah to Brooklyn, New York with nary an issue (she bought it assembled, but did do a couple mechanical things with it before her ride thanks to helpful Bashan members here on Chinariders). Other than that, the Israeli tourist made it with no major issues from what I remember. She even bungie corded bags to the bike, rather than finding some aftermarket panniers.

Again, I doubt there will be major issues with SANY's Brozz.
Well said.

I also think about the gallon gas can carriers on the rear foot pegs on the eve bike.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~