View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironheart901 View Post
I find it hard to believe that there are NO other dealers selling the Magician, specifically ones that I don't have to be worried about getting scammed in any kind of way.
These guys show one on their site, and are not one of 'Manny's' stores:

http://www.motobuys.com/sportbikes.html

Manny did join us here, as well as Motobuys months ago, but it seemed like both owners joined due to negative publicity. OK, 'Manny' joined due to compliments, and never did address 'Azhule's' complaints.

The RPS rep, Adam, has stated that one can buy a Magician from ANY dealer who sells Hawks and he links Q9 Powersports to his name here, and some have reporting buying from QP (Hawks, not Magicians) and had good results. APSC should be able to get Magicians, too, and I bet would package them with a nice discount if you asked them. According to EVERYONE who has reviewed them, they have no problem getting hold of them on the phone, and all questions are answered.

It seems that member SANY has had a good initial ownership experience with his Bashan Brozz, and has mentioned in his video that the seat height is 31" which confirms Powersportsmax's seat height listing. You might want to check out the Brozz to compare bikes. 31" opens up a whole new range of possibilities without the sagging rear!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard