View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:41 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironheart901 View Post
I find it hard to believe that there are NO other dealers selling the Magician, specifically ones that I don't have to be worried about getting scammed in any kind of way.
They can all sell the Magician, all they have to do is send us an email and order it. A lot of these online dealers aren't very good about editing their website, so it takes them forever to add or remove things. Just call someone that sells the Hawk and tell them you want the Magician.

Also, not that there is anything wrong with APSC, but any dealer can do the same two-pack offer Don has on his website -- just for some reason he is the only one that bothered to list it. The main reason I list Q9 is because if there is a problem, I can always get the owner on the phone and try to deal with it.

There actually isn't any difference between most of the dealers, its the same product coming from the same warehouse on the same semi-trucks. Even the MCO timing isn't as different as people think, its just some people get lucky and some don't. The biggest differences are some dealers are more experienced with the DMV in certain regions, and how good their mechanic is at identifying problems over the phone and submitting coherent parts requests.