View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 08:22 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by detours View Post
CSC already has an awesome accessory catalog for the RX3. But of course, we always want more. Here are some accessories I wish available for the RX3.
  • Adjustable side stand (to accommodate both lowered and tall RX3s)
  • Fork travel upgrade kit (with progressive springs)
  • Wraparound aluminum handguards (like barkbusters)
  • Aftermarket front brake rotor (stock size)
  • Folding brake and clutch levers with adjustable reach
  • Alloy spoked wheels (17" rear, 19" front)
  • Tubeless wheels (I would consider these, but would probably go with a strong spoked wheel instead)

What accessories/options would you like to see?
I agree 100% with your whole list. Perhaps with time we will see some of these things become available. Right some of your list is available, but you are having to visit a million sites, or search through a million threads to see what Zongshen owners have been using off of KTM or Honda bikes. This gets exhausting, because there is so much information. A one stop shop is more ideal.

To add to your list:
- A good touring windscreen that isn't tinted. I find them to be unsafe, if I happen to be commuting home. So, a clear shield would be more ideal.
- Quick release system for the side cases, maybe I want to go naked or use soft luggage. It's a pain in the ass to keep removing screws.
- An aftermarket air filter like K&N. Also, a real pain to remove. I had to actually no re-install a screw because there was no way to get to it and once off, I was not going to deal with that again .
- There is a big bore kit you can order off of some Chinese Amazon type of website. It would be more ideal to have that available. I personally plan on adding that to the bike after the warranty expires. Then the bike will be closer to a 300cc.

As of right now, those are the things I would like to see.

2016 Zongshen RX3 (CSC Cyclone)

Pay it Forward!