View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 08:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95C1500 View Post
I'm a 270 pound guy as well so that's great to hear. What kind of gas mileage are you getting out of your bike?

I've watched countless YouTube videos on these bikes so far haha
some good tubes out there. funny thing, haven't checked the mileage as i've been taking a lot of cross state fishing trips, 120-170 miles, haven't needed to worry bout filling up and i'm running faaaaast for quite a while, then slooooow down to the water through the various fire roads, trails etc. just off the top i would guesss getting somewhere around 70mpg, thats just a guess timate all i know is ride most of the day and i usually need to add a gallon or so when i'm ready to head back out the next day . btw, running stock carb/aircleaner and exhaust- i like nice and quiet except for surprising deer LOL, which here in the ozarks, happens a LOT.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking