View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 11:13 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
The squeaking is coming from the bone dry swing arm.Grease it
Thanks! Will do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralTso View Post
Well that was a fun read this morning, just read the whole thread haha. Congratulations on the bike, I couldn't stop until I saw how it all played out lol.

Nice truck too by the way!
Haha glad you enjoyed it! Thak you. I hope it looks nice, it's the reason I don't have more money in my bank account right now lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhule View Post
Upgrade to a NGK or Denso Iridium plug and you wont have to worry about the spark plug for several years
Haha will do! I planned to anyways. I just wasn't sure if it was every 500 miles, 5000 miles or 50,000 miles lol

So good news and bad news. Good news is, I love the bike. Once I get the quirks worked out and get it painted and cleaned up I'll be a lot happier. I definitely see potential in this bike.

The bad news, I picked up the battery from O'reillys this morning. Tossed it in and started the bike. It worked great. Went for a ride around the neighborhood, come back and wash it (key off since I stopped the bike), go to start it back up and I can hear it try but it just stops after half a second. So just my luck, I need a new battery. On top of that, I noticed that the odometer doesn't work -_- So a hawk cluster may come sooner rather than later