Thread: In the market
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:36 PM   #3

Bashan Brozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Hey Guys!!
I am currently in the market for a Dual Sport / Enduro (Street Legal) Bike. I live on a dirt road and there is MILES and MILES of dirt roads that connect to mine. So a hard tail BarHog just isn't cutting it. Plus I can't ride my kids when they say "daddy please take me for a ride". SO here I am, the bar hog is going and I want to order a bike. Mainly because I've always wanted to have a bike shipped in a crate to my front door! Call me crazy, but I think that would be SUPER cool and exciting. Why don't the Japanese offer that as an option? Anyway what is the consensus here on a reliable Enduro that is currently available. I've read some posts about how folks love THE ZONG! What all bikes / brands do they make? Who is a good retailer to order from? And I've been reading about the Hawk, is that just the most available model now and thats why there is alot of talk on that one? Thanks guys for any input. And for the time being I'll keep reading.
I would go for the Bashan Brozz. DOT and EPA approved so youll have no problem getting it regged. The Hawk is not DOT approved. Do a search here and you should find all you need to know.