View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #29

Is there a 12 step program for eBay?
I got the luggage rack, rear fender, and front fender(no pitting), and another set of air box covers(with 350 emblems). The crazy thing is, I'm not using the air boxes. I'm using cone filters and I rejetted. I only got the first set of covers so you can't see through the middle of the bike. Now they arn't good enough. I had to get the 1972 covers with emblems :oops: . All this since Monday.

I still want to get a new petcock and the high beam indicator that goes on the top of the headlight. It's like the cherry on top. They sell new tach's and speedos and yes they are so nice that I almost hit the by now button at $150 each/ The wife would kill me. It's gotta stop. I gotta remember that this is not a museum bike and never will be. But they keep offering great stuff Ebay! :twisted: It's not the price of the part, shipping is usually more. $5 rear fender and $29 shipping. :roll: More pics pg 8 of gallery. Almost have as many hits as frosty, but can't quite get there.

Hey you eBayers, when you're bidding on something you really want and you're down to 45 seconds, and you place a bid 1/3 higher than you know it will go. Does it give you a bit of a gambling bug, buzzzz? 8O