View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 08:49 AM   #3

Wow

I feel like it's definitely Christmas now. They were putting up the xmas stuff in Walmart last week and I thought it was way too early. But it is here now. I was wondering how to get one of those manuals. I have been afraid to order one off the internet most come direct from china. When I go to the store tomorrow I will pick up some egg nog and start celebrating an early Christmas. Thank you human being. I knew there was at least one out there. Now there might be at least two. I Will definitely use the heck out of it. My problem is I can't find any decent info on the internet for my issues like sprockets for instance. According to Honda the bike is supposed to have 428 chains and sprockets. It has 520. When I put the 520 front sprocket on the china motor the chain rubs the engine case. One post says that you can't put a 428 chain on the rear sprocket because it is narrower. The joys of figuring stuff out. Then I have to figure the electrical system out. Do I convert to 12 volts so I can use the electric starter or do I keep the 6volt and kick start? How do I wire it up? Yep I am going to have fun lol. Thanks a bunch. Seems like everytime I find a post that says do it this way I find two that says its a bad idea and vice versa. Too much information can cause dizziness.