View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 05:38 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Thanks for the response Brad and thanks for working on this! We CA folks have many more stumbling blocks than others...but the upside is I can't buy anything here that can't be registered...and the dealer has to do the registering. Takes a lot of worry out of it for the consumer, even though our buying options are far fewer. I'm not sure if out-of-state dealers such as yourself needs to do the DMV paperwork but I know that in-state dealers do. Have you had this experience with CA folks before?

It may just be the Rhino's that you have available but I bought a Rhino from SPS in So Cal last year that was CARB Green Stickered.

I see that your Coolster 150 with "free shipping" is about the same price (within 50.00) as PSM's Coolster quad, with 239.95 shipping, so price is close. If I do make a move on a quad, it will be one of those for Mrs. 2LZ. I need to make room in the rolling stock first, especially since I may be acquiring another bike this weekend.

Thanks for keeping us posted on all of this.
2LZ,

We provide a notarized Title/MSO and Bill of Sale which the customer takes to their local DMV for registering. The process is the same for all states, including CA. Not sure if in-state dealers are required to do the registration in-house, but we never have.

Heard back from the Coolster rep, and he claims all of their models are now CARB compliant.

And just an FYI, we usually have no problems matching prices. Just let the sales staff know where you're comparison shopping and they'll take care of the rest.