View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 03:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomalak007 View Post
Hello! I am thinking of buying a hawk. I've watched a lot of videos on it and read much on this forum. I just have a few questions!

I am thinking of ordering from apscusa.com, are they ok to order from?

Will it be able to be registered street legal in NY? I've read a lot that people had good luck doing so, but would be pissed if I bought this and then was unable to register!

What's your honest opinion on this bike? Is it a POS? I'm mechanically inclined and don't mind tinkering but I also don't want it breaking down on me in the middle of nowhere. Do you guys think it will last if properly maintained?
I don't know where you live in NY state, but from where I live it is less than 70 miles to the state of Vermont. You can even register it by mail, if you so choose. Once it is registered in Vermont as street legal, you can register it in any sate in the union. Except, maybe, California. A codical was signed about 100 years ago to accept any other states registration and title as valid. California may elect to violate this codical, but they better hope that the other states never refuse to recognise California titles as valid.