View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #5

Cheap Bastard Trophy!! LMAO, I'm going to use that one!!

I'm located in Candia, just East of Manchester on 101 heading towards the seacoast. I have friends that live in Franconia and try to "visit" in the winter for some slope time at Cannon Mt.

I hope this isn't a omen but the strangest thing happened while I was surfing "China Riders" last night, I saw a flash and sparks outside my window and the power went out. I went outside to see what had happened; a tree branch had fallen and took down the power line outside my house, it literally broke the line in two with one end on one side of the drive way and the other end on the other side. I called in the down line and power was back on in just over two hours.

As indicated by my site name I'm an electrician, my neighbor is a retired lineman, and I have several friends that work for the electrical utility, when the line truck showed we only needed a few beers to make it a party!!

The voodoo in all of this is the power came back on at 12:00 midnight, I didn't have to reset any of the clocks in the house???