Thread: dead spot
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #7

Thumbs Up like he said...

2LZ gets lucky every now and then, and gets something exactly right ( heheheh. j/k
Having now gotten mine broken in, I will second the observation that they become almost an entirely different ride once you get some miles on em. Almost every reservation i've had on mine, resolved itself with miles, time, the aftermarket tach/speedo, and the appropriately sized AirHawk seat pad It's now the second most "out of the barn" bike I have, after my favored big iron Triumph, and I have a LOT of bikes.
One other thought tho, make sure you keep the gas tank full during the colder months as water will condense in a less than full tank and drive you crazy when its starts bleeding into the fuel lines and causing all manner of burps and coughs..
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking