View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 09:59 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
You have a TGB dealer called Mild to Wild Motorsports--the only TGB scooter dealership in the northern states between Minneapolis and Seattle. They actually have sold a handful of the bikes, too! I think they primarily deal in boats. Sorry off topic, but thought I would throw in a bit of trivia...

I wonder if Tommy could give us information about whether he has, or his riding buddies have, the fat tires for their XF250's (I am guessing as it sounds like his group rides trails) and where they get them from? As far as quality goes--I wonder if the Qlink bikes are of higher quality than the SSR bikes (I doubt it, but I do wonder)?

culcune, yes most have the fat tires and we ride the dirt road and trails in Michigan. MI is sand and sand dunes, some of the dunes are so tall you need paddle tires! and you can't get to the top of thes dune with fat tires or basic motocross tires some times. Now not all of MI is sand so we change tires and rims depending on what part of MI we head off to for the weekend. The bikes this spring we have on order are from Shandong Pioneer Motorcycle Co., They are near what SSR XF250 bike is but with a few mods. http://xfmotor.en.alibaba.com/search...SearchText=epa