View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #57

Great pics. Especially the horse behind the wicker fence. Jeez... the amount of work that went into that only to have to start over in a year or two after it rots!

The Rx3 is also popular in Chile and Argentina. Perhaps you can sell it there? In Chile it's imported by Derco Motors and I believe it's called RX3. In Argentina it's branded Corven... called Triax Touring 250.

How's your stomach? I remember one medication I had to take for 3 days. The other for 10 days and a follow up pill on the 20th day.
Alcohol is strictly forbidden with Metronidazol. Can be serious/dangerous.

I just returned from picking up my Harley at the dealership. My parked bike had been knocked over and the front wheel driven over by a school bus, bending the fork and causing other misc damage. I left the dealership and a few blocks away I heard a lot of rattling. A few minutes later I drove over the Queensboro bridge into Manhattan then pulled over. The front brake caliper was free floating on the disk and the 2 bolts which hold the caliper to the fork were missing.
Up pulls up a guy with a big Harley decal on the window of his car to offer assistance. It turns out to be an employee of said dealership who happens to have one bolt and pliers. WTF! What are the chances? lol. I almost didn't make it home driving 5 mph to write this message. lol How's that for an adventure?

Last edited by FMore2; 02-06-2017 at 11:10 PM.