View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 06:21 PM   #10

Also thanks for the welcome to the forums lol. Ill list what i have now to mod as soon as the hawk gets here. I have jets for the carb a 17 tooth front sprocket the beautiful cluster from Matt at hawkcluster@gmail.com and im going to delete the air box all together and go with just a simple pod filter since most of my riding will be gravel back roads and paved small town roads i think it will be fine. If i dont like the clone carb i will replace it with a nibbi offroad racing carb that atomizes the fuel almost like fuel injection would. Going to see how the hawk sounds and will decide then if a complete exhaust will be put on or just mod the stock one to increase air flow. Will check out the tires and wheels that come stock and decide if any changes are needed there and if so i will replace them. In the back of my mind im thinking about a pair of early ninja 250 wheels just to throw on if im going to go for any distance on just pavement but i just dont know that i will im kinda put off by the super moto look but admittedly for longer distance driving im sure it would be great compared to knobbys. The old lady says i cant play with her scoot so i had to cancel my plans for a 100cc kit, exhaust, cdi coil and plug, and upgraded carb. She has no m endorsement so prob the best anyways but im hoping by next year she will be ready for one of the grom competitor bikes i think its ssr not sure of hand, but i plan to buy one of those r3 from csc for pavement and the hawk for the country. I live in central illinois so plenty of long gravel roads between corn fields to just cruse and enjoy life as we all should do atleast once on two wheels.