View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 09:40 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
WOW! I wouldn't ever order anything from them after reading Azhule's (?) debacle. They sent him a floor model, just strapped to a pallet and it was beat up with a lot of miles on it already. HEY TXPOWERSPORTS, I'm getting ready to order YET ANOTHER BIKE, and this RIGHT HERE is why you won't get my business yet again
Yea the floor model thing is messed up but there are legal things that could of been done about that. I mean just call your bank and tell them provide proof and they can open a fraud case for you and get your money back. And i agree i wont be ordering the kids 110 atv from txps. But if my items get here this week in new condition and i get my papers in a week or two and have no further problems i would say a person would be ok with txps just cover your own self make sure your bank offers online purchases protection or atleast a form of recourse if you get screwed without just relying on the dealer to make it right. But if i could do it over i would go with somebody else on simple principle they lied about it shipping monday ups verified the order was picked up at 3 something in the after noon on tuesday if they would not have lied i prob would have already put the order in for the atv.