View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 09:26 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Lift gate is a luxury. I took the Brozz crate out of my truck with just another pair of hands. Slide it out, sit one end on the ground, then have one guy hold the crate up resting the weight on the end on the ground, then drive the truck out from under it then go help lower the other end to the ground. And no lift gate is not a problem. When R&L delivered my new stand alone package heat pump for my house I simply lowered the tail gate on my truck and backed my pick-up up to the back of the semi trailer. Then slid the crate into the bed of my truck. I then unloaded it in the same manner as the Brozz crate. If they show up without a lift gate DONT LET EM LEAVE GIT YER BIKE.
I def will get them off the truck one way or other. Im a big guy and could get them out alone if need be but i would prefer not to getting older and my body lets me know when i do something i prob shouldnt have lol. If i have to ill slide them out on the roof of my lil s10 then to the bed then to the ground but they will come out one way or the other lol that is if they are not damaged. If i have to i can get a skid or a back hoe from my buddy who has a construction company but i doubt it will come to that.