View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 05:20 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
I had a long chat with Don tonight and wound up ordering a Bashan. He confirmed the counterbalanced engine, less aggressive tires than the Hawk, and said it was more like a Brozz. He went on to say all the mod parts for the Hawk will interchange with the Enforcer, so lots of parts are available. Oh the Enforcer also has an upgraded carb and gearing Don said.

So, with any luck I'll be building my new toy next week or so. I just remembered the clocks move ahead an hour here in the east this Sunday so our days will be getting a whole lot longer
I just got mine this past Monday. I can confirm that the tires are pretty much the same as those on the Hawk. They look identical to me and just as aggressive. I actually wanted them to be like that though. And I wouldn't say it's more like the Brozz at all. I would say it's a Hawk with Upgrades to the carb, gearing, battery, spark plug, oh and remote start. . So basically it's a Hawk that comes to you with all the upgrades that people usually do to a Hawk. I'm hoping my papers come today so I can go register it. Here's the front tire on the Enforcer. The spacer is sitting on the tire because I'm trying to create a build thread so I'm taking lots of photos.