View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 10:03 PM   #11

I wouldn't necessarily blame the cashier check, jsumd. I paid by a card, and I had a 10 day lag time from submitting my order and actually receiving shipping information on my order (Paid on the 23rd and shipped on the 2nd). The only increase in delay is the time it took to send it to them.

Either way, it's completely unacceptable in this day and age to have this kind of lag between ordering and shipping. I would likely be more understanding of it, if they simply put on their site something to the effect of: "Due to our high volume if sales, orders may not ship for 5-7 business days". If they did something like that, at least there's transparency and you can make your decision as to what's more important, speed or price. I'd be willing to bet that their reviews would go up quite a bit just from something like that. But to blantantly say "Orders are shipped within 72 hours, typically in 24 hours" is a flat out lie, and that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

We'll soon see how bad the MCO process is, as I'm going to place the order for mine tomorrow (30 for notarized and 30 for express and another 30 for the daughters with out express), Hopefully I'm riding on the street before Christmas !