View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 09:47 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Like someone (or was it you??) mentioned on the other thread, Don has probably never seen them in person. They are sitting at Bashan's 'secret' warehouse in So. Calif. (I say 'secret' because they are near impossible to track down, and I have tracked down a few). They are a different warehouse than Kandi USA (aka Jass Motorsports) who only distribute the Shark and Brozz (one of the 'few' who I tracked down). There are some companies whose principal people travel back and forth to China and have a warehouse in the US who are really and truly only known to dealers and some distributors, and don't have a website (hence the 'secret' part). Bashan, itself, has eluded me, while I have known the Brozz/Shark distributors for a few years now (prior to Kandi, they were distributed by Peace Sports who still have 2014 models leftover as member letsride can attest to )

If the planets align, I plan on getting a Brozz. The Hawk and Enforcer do not appeal to me due to the lack of a rack (used to be STANDARD on pretty much every Chinese enduro) as well as the very off-road oriented tires. I guess, if the Enforcer came with a rack and more street-oriented dual sport tires, then it would be called the Shark
The Brozz does look like a really nice bike, and much more suited for road riding than a Hawk or Enforcer. I plan on mainly trail riding and very little, if any road riding.

And not sure if you saw where I posted in another thread, Don emailed me back saying he has not seen an enforcer yet and was misinformed by his Bashan rep, and supposedly the Enforcer WILL have a counter balanced engine for 2018, and he apologized for the incorrect info.