View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrotechnics View Post
If you were set for the Hawk I'd say go for the Enforcer, it is exactly the same as the Hawk, except it can be easily registered (I haven't done that yet so I can't speak from experience) but the hawk was blacklisted by the DMV on a federal level according to Don from APSC which is why he sold me an Enforcer even though I originally ordered a Hawk. And the Enforcer comes with that upgraded sprocket ratio, and a better looking handle bar, better carb, doesn't have the led lights but that can be easily upgraded.
The Brozz from what I hear is an excellent bike but it has those drawbacks such as wheel size, drum brake, and that it costs a fair bit more, if you can even find somewhere that has it.
Don giving you Bullshit, the Hawk is not blacklisted it's just not listed. The Rickypowersports Hawk is a Dirt Bike! You need a bike that is NHTSA certified with a FMVSS Sticker to be listed.

If I was in charge of dealer development at Rickypowersports and Don is saying that to customers and changing orders, APSC would not be selling anything from RPS.