View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #40

Here's what happening in the hawk registration saga.

Went to DMV this morning and asked them about registering the bike. The lady was somewhat confused at first. She took out the list of manufacturers and said there's so many chongqing's on here (lol) and then asked me for the title. I just got done explaining to her the entire story about me not having the title yet not 5 minutes before, but I guess she wasn't listening... so I repeat the story a second time. She says if it's not on the list it's not getting a plate, which I already knew. When I got out to the car I called power sports max and told them what the DMV just told me. The rep says that if I want to cancel I'd have to eat the shipping in both directions. (That's almost $700!) I went on to tell the rep that the very next day after I purchased the bike I sent an email and called them to verify that the bike can be registered, which they told me it could. The reps reply was for me to write another email explaining the situation again. I was like wtf! I'm on the phone explaining the situation AGAIN!. This to me was another stall tactic. I said ok I'll do that, so I wrote another email and got zero response back after 4hours of waiting, so I called again and explain myself again! The rep said she'd send the complaint to the registration department... i.e. The old 86 it (trash can).

I even told them that I'd buy another bike, but got no response on that.

... bottom line this. That place sucks (power sports max). I wouldn't buy sh*t from them. The customer service is terrible. Even after they're screw up they still refuse to take responsibility is just BS.

The bike is coming tomorrow whether I like it or not, so I'm going to try to register it and dispute the charge on my credit card and will report them to the BBB in their state all at the same time. Why I'm doing it that way is because I think there's a time limit on starting cc disputes. If my state allows me to register the bike I'll drop the dispute otherwise f*ck em.

I'm sorry but I'm pissed!