View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #6

I am wondering in how they are drop-shipped. I should ask Alan Tang. I mentioned to him the other day that goat67's bike came without a pallet, and his bike had damage (he ordered from powersportsmax). He seemed to indicate that perhaps, even in drop-shipping, the retailer chooses the shipping company, but I want to clarify this. He said the company that he uses is very good, and I can attest in the orders I have had have never come damaged from Excalibur whether they came direct or drop-shipped. I will clarify this because besides powersportsmax and superiorpowersports offering seemingly no after-sales support, bikes, particularly the Brozz, have been coming damaged from these places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshevie View Post
You do not settle for the shark. The shark settles for you.
This is what I had mentioned the other day on your thread. The Shark is not really a bike that someone has to 'settle' for, as compared with Bashan bikes in the past. They are superb machines, just without USD forks and a fuel gauge as compared to the Brozz. Unlike the Storm 'surge' (couldn't resist) a couple years ago, in which those who missed the Storm once it sold out, who ended up 'settling' for 'generic' Bashan bikes with differing results as compared to the raves of the Storm owners (these 'other Bashan' owners who I won't mention have ended up customizing their bikes and still really like them, so it wasn't necessarily a bad thing having to 'settle' at that time), those who order the Shark will, in my prediction, really like the bike from the get-go, just as much as those with the Brozz have liked theirs. Heck, assuming another retailer picks them up, or ASPCUSA gets their act together, the Enforcer should fill in the gap as well! Bashan has seemingly upped their game across their lineup.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard