View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #39

Re: Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buyingchina
Hi Almon. Thant you for your interest!

Heres some "dirt" that hasn't been swept under the rug.

QUOTE: I should have said that my bike was purchased on 12/28/07 and as of today 02/24/08 my purchase agreement has not been fulfilled. I am waiting for replacement parts that were promised on 01/04/08. I was told that all the parts were in stock and would be shipped on Monday 01/07/08. I was also told they were not subject to there damage claim with the carrier. However, The requested form was filed on 01/06/08.

Today is 02/24/08 and its been 58 days since I placed my order on 12/28/07. This waiting period I'm going through would stress most patient people to the end of their rope!

UPDATE 03/07/08: Today I received a package from RabbitScooters.com. In it were 2 side fairings, 1 main front fairing, and the chain guard I was waiting for.

The front fairing I received is scratched up and looks dirty. Its a (Metallic) red 2007 year I believe, but my bike is (Solid) red 2008 model!

The chain guard I received is for a dual sport, but my bike is a GRX 200 Street Bike!

Today is 03/07/08, and I have been waiting 69 (sixty nine) days for RabbitScooters.com to complete my purchase agreement made on 12/28/07. And as of today, I'm still waiting.

" Good things come to those that wait" -Buyingchina

Well you did not answer my question, but since you raised a new one... if I were you I would call Rabbit and be nice to the staff there. They will help you with your problem.

There is no difference in the type of fairing from 2007 to 2008, they are the same thing, however your color may differ. Of course you can paint your fairings as a lot of my members have done.

Speaking from experience, I have had two bikes from Rabbit and there were no issues. Also I'm in line for the GRX400 that is coming soon.

Better get your parts and everything you need now for the LF200-III because if you want to have anything to do with one you will really paying for them soon, prices are going up, up, up......