View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 08:41 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski_rush View Post
I hadn't seen the price of that bike. $3800?...almost 4 Grand!... Not that the pitster isn't nice looking... But when you get in that price bracket, it makes it tough to rationalize getting a Chinese bike over a more mainstream one.
I too am crazy jealous, and I thought that exact same thing.

BUT; when you look at the purchase price of the bike, see the quality in it's parts, and one more MAJOR thing: take all the performance mods you can think of and throw them at an Enforcer, Brozz, whatever....anddollar for dollar this bike is worth it. My Brozz was $1700 shipped to my door. Since, I've probably dumped another $500 (just guessing) so now we're up to $2200 bucks. After that money was spent I will end up with a bike with LITERALLY HALF the power-to-weight ratio that this bike has BONE STOCK. I'm a new rider and can already see myself outgrowing the Brozz. This 32hp machine may be more $ initially, but in the long run, I bet this machine gives longer lasting enjoyment.

Anybody want to buy a 2016 Brozz with only 10 miles on it? Comes with ALOT of upgrades

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......