View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #44

I have been in contact with agent "J". 8) thanks Kato.
I thought about hard bags for my bike. There even were some sampsonite bags made for the honda cb350. I think of the luggage rack as a good excuse to stick some more chrome on my bike.
There is a cb360 1975 on "Kijiji" up here in Kitchener ontario.$800. 8O But again it is rarer than the 350 twin, (72 and 73 I think are the most popular years.) Rarer bikes are more expensive, and the parts are more expensive too. KATO said The CB350 has many advantages for ownership. They built thousands of them and parts are readily available used for fairly cheap. The bikes can be found easily too in the US in running form for a few hundred."
It must of had problems if it was $800. Mine is the nicest 72 I've ever seen, but there was a 73 in almost perfect stock condition, red too. But for almost $3000 :oops: no. With everything I've done including tires, I'm still well under$2000. I really like the single seat on the old cb350 cop bikes. Makes them look like little bobbers. well with a cherry on a pole,

Snake as for the police bikes. 8O Good pic Man. 8O
I could have got the left handle switch, that when activated, keeps the speedometer needle at the highest speed achieved, for issuing tickets. The cb750 was the main cop bike in japanese cities, but for the countryside, 450's, 360's and a few rare 350's were used.(cheaper on gas.) Using a 250 must be a modern thing. I don't know the year on those cop bikes? But, I have seen those chrome saddlebag holders with the saddlebags painted black on Ebay(I couldn't afford it$250+shipping).

As for the thread hijack, if you go back to the first page of this thread, it's me asking about saddlebags, and tail bags. I don't see how staying on topic is a hijack. Besides, I'll read just about anything you guys bother to type. I figure I'll need the info sooner or later. What's that? I think I heard a bird chirp, Friday it should be above freezing.Whaaaaaaa? Could riding weather be far off?