View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 08:57 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
When was this? It seems as though they suddenly went 'bad' in a relatively short period of time. If I remember your posts, it was mere months ago, but the past month or so has seen them take a turn for the worse. Seems they were hit or miss leading up to the Christmas season in November--some had no issues, but I remember one guy ordering two Vaders a few weeks before Christmas, and not getting them until early January. Those who had issues were not as mad at the timing, but the communication, or lack thereof, when there were delays. Then there were those who ordered, had money charged, and then had to get a charge-back for some reason or another for their Enforcer order. That was relatively recently. A few members here experienced that. But, yes, like your order, if you were 'at the right place at the right time' there would have been successful transactions.
This is why I was hoping Alan could deal them, most of the other dealers have no customer service. They all tanked so fast. Everyone at the forum needs to pool their savings so we can open a reliable dealer