View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #5

My experience started off OK, best price, Arrived quickly.. although the delivery driver was in a real rush and wanted to reschedule.. even though he was parked up and I had my trailer at the back of his truck??? There were some broken parts that were replaced quickly. But the moment I called them I knew their customer service sucked. Some totally uninterested dude mumbling away just trying to fob me off and get rid of me. I had a ticket opened because the MSO had a tracking number but hadn't updated in 10 days. He said I needed to call the post office. Come on.. that isn't my responsibility! I have sold stuff on ebay and if it doesn't arrive, I'm right on it. A lady had called me and promised me we would wait another week and then go about getting another issued but I never heard back after 2 more weeks. I updated the ticket with a really crappy message and it turned up later that day lol I don't care, I stand by my comments. They did very little about it and I felt a bit helpless. Let's say I would be "wary" of buying from them again. Read customer complaints (lots) be remember, people always leave bad comments and rarely leave good ones. Jeff
1995 Harley Davidson Chopper build from ground up.
1983 Yamaha XJ900 REBUILT!
1971 Triumph Daytona 500 - Restored
1987 Yamaha FJ1200