View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:14 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce's View Post
There is just too much other bike brand stuff and stories about your friends mixed in with that thread ,it is interesting reading for someone like me who has worked on Ariel square fours ,and bsa ,norton,laverda ,weirdo stuff like that ,but most people around here do not have the basics mastered ,and piling pages of info about bikes no longer relevant just makes for a bunch of unnecessary confusion .If you started a separate thread about your Ariel and your other adventures ,it would be easier for the novices to figure out what you are getting at ,and I think it would be more enjoyable to read for all .
I did note your thread was the internets hottest Hawk,......thread ,and made note of the 10 brazzilion viewers tuning in daily , I just feel if it stayed closer to the Hawk mother ship ,and the other stories stayed in a different thread it would be easier and less confusing .
I didn't know that an Ariel Square Four was wierdo stuff, but I am always willing to be educated. Sorry you didn't find any useful stuff on Hawk Talk...ARH