View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:43 PM   #14

i know dpl, theres a lot of very knowledgeable people here from what i can tell you included; and while i do know how to rebuild an engine from the block up two heads are better than one, so if i have a problem i prefer to ask people with more experience with that specific vehicle or engine. A lot of these china bikes are VERY similar. I ordered a set of main jets and a air/fuel screw so i can play with the carb a little and get it to act right and i got my rear top box put on. grips and hand guards should be here tomorrow and im off work for the weekend, I'm still not clear on if my grips NEED a relay or if it's just a good idea though. I will be wrenching on the bike tomorrow and will post pictures after it's done of all the new parts. These bikes may be extremely affordable but i have a feeling it's still gonna take all my money. If anyone has ideas on mods you've done to your bike that worked great whether adding comfort or utility I'm all ears and have no problem copying you lol. Style's more subjective.

Enjoy the Ride