View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChondaChondaChonda View Post
I'm just going to follow a maintenance schedule similar to the RX3 for the first few thousand, then go to checking the valves at least once a year. (Being primarily a dirt bike I doubt I will put anywhere near the miles on that the typical RX3 guy will) Once the fuel tank and seat are off the valves are'nt too bad; removing the horn is about all that is extra to do. Much easier than most bikes I have owned.

Not sure how passenger pegs could be thrown on. The rear subframe is made of steel, so it might be possible to weld or bolt some kind of footpeg extensions on, but I would just make her get her own bike. Might be worth starting a seperate thread on adding the passenger footpegs.
Have been following this thread. How has your tank worked out? I know you said something about the return fuel line from the fuel pump had to be figured out. Is that a non pressurized line? Could it feasibly "T" back into the line that leads from the tank to the fuel pump or do you have to do something else. That's a great tank to have seeing it fits so well.